Re: Palo Alto Directions.

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Directions.
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:20:22 -0700
Rick,

I forwarded to you, a copy of the orignal message from Rick Feibush
regarding the events  on the 9th & 10 at Palo Alto.

I only know accurate directions from 280. 280 South - exit Page Mill Rd
from Highway 280 and head east to El Camino Real. A left turn on El Camino
will take you to El Camino Park (across from Stanford Shopping Center). I
believe the exit off 101 is Embarcadero Rd, and that becomes Page Mill Rd.
after crossing Page Mill Rd. at El Camino, so you would make a right on El
Camino off of Embarcadero. You could also take the University exit off 101,
but it is a really confusing way to go, and couldn't ive you details. El
Camino Park is between University and Embarcadero Rd.  See map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=university+ave&city=Palo+Alto&sta
te=CA&slt=37.451100&sln=-122.156500&name=&zip=94301&country=us&BFCat=&BFClient=&
mag=8&desc=&cs=9&newmag=7

Hope to see you there. Are you coming down for the Saturday drive as well
as the show on Sunday?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A