Me whining about ebay for a change

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Me whining about ebay for a change
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:24:10 -0400
  Normally I love ebay, but this week I have some
whining to do...

  How come everybody ELSE gets huge bucks for their
ebay stuff, but I can't get good bids on decent stuff?

  This is the second time I've put this nice MGB rear
bumper up, and I can't get $49 including overriders:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=426025267

  Ok, some of the other stuff I have right now is kind
of junky, but I've seen worse.

  I have this MG B-series 1500 block in rebuildable shape I
can't get any interest in:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=424232360

  ...if I can't get a bid at all it's free to anyone who
wants it. (not that $25 isn't more or less free!)

  A workable midget fender for less than a tenner?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=424238594

  ...I think I spent too much time being honest with
the pictures that I made it look worse than it really
is.

  Why is it when I am bidding for junk on ebay it
gets bid up to almost new prices, but people won't help
me clean my basement. ;>

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca