Re: Dinner/Drinks after Fallfest

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Dinner/Drinks after Fallfest
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 16:47:51 -0400
Cc: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, bdevil@losch.net, nbriggs@inet.guthrie.org, robv@ptd.net, Solentmg@aol.com, jmbawe@exotrope.net, wmgilroy@lucent.com, frogeye1@home.com, maine2me@yahoo.com, DLancer7676@cs.com, geopro@cyberdrive.net, gottstein@erols.com, michael.graziano@csfb.com, joeymec@Exit109.com
Biff Jones wrote:

> I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>)

For what it's worth....
Les Myers and new bride will be at my house this Saturday.
Les is the founder of PDLJMPR web site (THE Sprite Site!)
So if you guys want to plan on dinner and drinks south of Moss towards
Toms River, Les and I can meet you.
I havn't run this past Les yet but he is due to arrive around noon
Saturday from Michagan.
If you guys work something out, let me know. We'll be there in Sprites.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ