Re: Sprite Arrow

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi@cdsnet.net>, <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite Arrow
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:43:10 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My Moss Sprite Arrow fit perfectly in the existing holes (about
three years ago).

Half the time I screw up by not researching fine point differences
between models. So I will get an exhaust clamp "wrong size", wrong
material door seals etc. etc.

Half the time its the only thing out there. Took me days to modify
an aftermarket gas tank to fit the bugeye.

Occasionally the car has had a mod or anomaly, and its far too
easy to conclude the part supplier is a dope.

And finally half the time its just plain poor quality.

Despite the frustrations, I am grateful that there are affordable
alternatives to the sometimes much bigger pain in the arse -
shopping for used junk.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug