Re: Healey Marque

To: froggi@cdsnet.net, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Healey Marque
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:10:22 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/8/2000 12:58:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
froggi@cdsnet.net writes:

<< . >>
I just contacted Gary Lownsdale, President of AHCA, and he informed me that
if any lister wanted a copy of the current Healey Marque magazine that I
mentioned with the Sprite coverage, you should contact him directly:

            GLOWNSDALE@aol.com

Gary, if you don't know him,  is a Spridget lister, a Sprite racer, and an
all around fine and helpful person, not to mention a good friend.
Technically, he knows Spridgets as well as anyone I have been acquainted with.

--David C.