Signing Off

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signing Off
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:34:31 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I will be signing off the list for the next two weeks. The Miata trip starts
tomorrow. We fly out of Monterey at 7am and will arrive in Norfolk about
8pm.

We are leaving Virginia Beach in the Miata early Monday morning. Our
overnight stops are Asheboro NC, Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis TN,
Texarkana AR, Nocona and Dalhart TX.

We expect to arrive in Colorado Springs the evening of the 19th.

We will be flying out of Colorado Springs on the 21st in order to get back
here for Cherry's Jubilee which is the 22nd-24th.

I will be calling some of you as we make our way across the South.....

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com