Re: Sprite Arrow (Is that anything like a Pierce Arrow?)

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Arrow (Is that anything like a Pierce Arrow?)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:08:43 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
>To: Bkitterer@aol.com
>CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Sprite Arrow
>
>Why can't these SOB's get it right in the first place!?!  Why do we
continue
>to purchase inferior parts?  Send 'em back if they don't fit.  Eventually
>they'll get the message that we are NOT going to 'compromise our
standards'.

>Am I the only one that thinks this way?
>WFO Herb

WFO Herb is right!  Some of this stuff sucks.  I ordered a bonnet badge for
my Sprite, and when I opened the box (which indicated that it was
manufactured in the 3rd world), I found that I had purchased a plastic
replica, with no pegs, and with paint flaking off of the surface.  I took it
back to the Moss store in NJ, and the clerk agreed that I was in posession
of a piece of junk.

On a positive note, the counter staff at Moss has always been tremendously
helpful.  They took back the badge with no hassle, and if they aren't busy,
they are known to help owners fit parts in the parking lot.

If any Moss people are on this list (Kelvin Dodd?): Don't waste time with
these plastic trinkets!

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget