RE: Spridget drawings-blueprints

To: "'bmantz@roanoke.infi.net'" <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: RE: Spridget drawings-blueprints
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:57:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
humm... heh... I work for Intri-plex, that's our "web site". I uploaded that
file to our web server just as a temporary spot... I originally got it at a
guy's website that used to sell the actual prints, but his site is falling
apart due to lack of maintenance and no e-mail address is available.

He has about 100 plans online... all fuzzy.

http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/9275/

 I would buy a few if he were still in business.

Thanks anyhow...

Toby