Hot Feet was Moss Fallfest

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hot Feet was Moss Fallfest
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:02:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
My car also gets super hot on the passenger side.  Probably everyone's does.
I'm assuming you know about the little metal heater flaps.  A friend of mine
whose father races Healeys said that there is a plate you can put on the
passenger side that a rally navigator can put his/her feet on.  He told me
that it also does nicely to prevent  your feet from being barbecued.  I'm
not sure where to get one of these. does anybody know?

John Gottstein