Re: Accessory Light

To: Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Accessory Light
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:52:15 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
THe red light in my car is the alternator/ignition light.  Disconnecting it
prevents the alternator from charging.

Mike

Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net> wrote:
> I was getting into a fellow employee's car at lunch and happened to glance
in my Midget ('75) and saw that the accessory (red) light was on, even
though the key was out.  I put the key in and even started the car, took the
key out and the light stayed on.  So I disconnected the wire so the battery
won't go dead.  Is this a sign of impending doom, or is it just a weird
Lucas glitch?  :-)  Come to think of it, the light was flashing on and off
sporadically on the way in this morning.

Adrian

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group, LLC
865.777.1382 x23