New List Member

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New List Member
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:32:37 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello,

  I am new to this list as of 9-12. I have been interested in the sprit for
some time now particularly the 58-60 bugeye. My reason for seeking out and
joining this list is to maybe get an idea of the cost I should expect to
incur in the purchase and upkeep/restoration of one of the fine automobiles.
I am also interested to know if anyone on the list is from South Carolina or
neighboring states as I am looking for a candidate for purchase. I come from
a Porsche background and hope this doesn't put me in disfavor in your ranks.
Thank you in advance for any help that you can give.

Ben Willis