Re: Glen Report

To: "Gary Speckman" <speckman@coredcs.com>, "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Glen Report
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:52:28 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
i trust the long haul home was as uneventfull as our trip was(just longer).

chuck.
was the 2 stroke loud and annoying?  lol!  just had to cruise the pits
before heading to the trailer.
we got a speed research vintage racing decal up in seneca lodge's bar!  did
you get a thicko one up in the bar?    ......c.