'60 Bugeye FS in Cincinnati

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '60 Bugeye FS in Cincinnati
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:26:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Rick,

  If you could I would appreciate it if you would check to see if it is
still for sale. Although it is a fair distance away from me... Do you know
if the owner has email, I would like to see some pics if possible. Thanks
for the tip bugeyes seem to be few and far between in South Carolina????

Ben Willis
http://www.upstate-web.com/914/914.html