fuel pump.

To: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel pump.
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:02:09 -0500
        Greetings, list. I've gotten myself into a bit of a predicament. I
moved a
couple hours away for school (I'm now at a real university :) and wound up
leaving MotorToad at home. I was only able to get it running well enough to
drive it to a friend's shop so he could tune it for me.
        He called and said the fuel pump is giving him trouble, and even though
it's
never been a bit of trouble to me, I told him I'd try to hunt one down so I
don't have to pay retail for one. If anyone has a pump for a 1275 Mk IV Sprite,
please let me know. THANKS!

--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: 1/4 mile in 7.500 sec @ 120 mph
'90 GS-500E: 1/4 mile in 8.182 sec @ 110 mph
MCMLXIX Sprite: 1/4 mile is reputed to be possible.
University of West Florida
Electrical Engineering.

~