Re: Bug eye generator

To: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bug eye generator
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:55:39 -0700
Cc: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Mike,

Yes, the bearing needs to stand immersed in SAE 20 engine oil for 24 hours
prior to installation. Heating is only necessary if you want to shorten the
process to two hours. Then heat the oil to 212F for two hours, allowing the
bearing to cool before installation.

The lubricator should be filled half way before it is installed and checked
at regular intervals.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A