'62 sprite vintage racer + parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: '62 sprite vintage racer + parts
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
I just met with a guy a lunch today, who is selling a sprite racer plus tons of
parts.
This guy was at the last MiniMania swap meet, and sold some stuff there, but
has
a lot more.
It looks like most of what he has is top quality (new and used). There's a
'rolling' '62 sprite racer, the body is solid, primered, and ready for paint.
engine tranny etc., and lots of performance/competition parts.
I bought a set of vintage aluminum slot mags from him, but I have no financial
interest, or other connection with this guy other than that. He seems like a
pretty nice guy, who just lost interest in this project.
His name is:

Steve Kundich
email:
skundich@earthlink.net

I think he has a list of parts, he can send out if you are interested.

-Bryan