Re: California Bugeye on E-bay

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: California Bugeye on E-bay
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:16:28 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ah, give him a bit of a break, he does call it a #2+, let's not
nit-pick.

Missing - hood safety catch, air duct center clamp, washer  bottle
& jets (option?)
Not correct - spark wires & caps, brake/clutch line crossover,
clips on heater box, brake reservoir cap
Not correct color- engine, generator, hood hinges, wiper motor,
gas cap, suspension washers.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug