Re: newbie

To: "Cassandra R" <lovecatcr@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: newbie
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:46:40 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Welcome to Tommy's Holiday Camp.

Some of those folks need to know where to put the cork. But in the mean
time if you put on your eye shades you will get along just fine. ;-)

The MG's on the Rocks show is usually one of the best in the area. I am
planning on being there, as are a bunch of the MG listers, as well as a
bunch of Spridgeteers. At this point I am unsure about what I will be
there in, but I will be there.

I think Amco makes a pretty reasonable top and British Racing Green had
them on sale a while back, don't know if they still are or not. Well at
least that is what I heard ;-)

BTW Fantastic choice in Spridgets!!! Just watch out for a surprise when
you check the oil ;-)

Good luck and again Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like
it.

Larry

> Hey,
> I am semi-new to the list, I have been quietly sifting through the MASS
> amount of messages that are left, and I finally decided to speak out.
> I have recently become the proud owner of a 1978 Midget, which I am
> extremely excited about.  She runs and is legal, but not perfect, yet.
>
> I wanted to ask two questions, first off, who has the best convertible tops,
> at least somewhat reasonably?
>
> Second, is there anyone around for the MG Club of Baltimore show on Sept. 30
> I believe?
>
> Thank you,
> Cassandra

Larry Macy