almost beat a honda!

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: almost beat a honda!
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:21:23 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Hey, I almost beat a honda civic dx! Although I jumped the gun, and he had
to shift into D, out of N (he was trying to rev his motor). He whooped the
sprite by, I would say, 2 car lengths over 100 yards or so. I do plan a
rematch when my car propels itself under its own power :( . We both know who
had(s) more style tho.

Toby

Just wait till I hack a midget with a turboed mr2 engine! EVIL LAUGH...
...sorry...