Re: 5-Speed Conversion (again)

To: chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: 5-Speed Conversion (again)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:50:03 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Chuck,

Great info... only problem is it makes no mention of Paul Asgeirsson's kit
from Morriservice which, in my opinion, is the way to go. I think there are
several listmembers that will agree with me.  Paul will be glad to tell you
more about it.

PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A