Summer story - no SNOW

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Summer story - no SNOW
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:13:15 EDT
Hi list,

Many years ago I was travelling from A to B on a motorway and saw a broken
down 1500 Midget (duff engine I guess) and pulled over to offer assistance.
I had a pal (Dave) with me and once I had established that the lady owner was
extremely attractive I offered to drive her to her destination in my car  and
leave Dave to keep an eye on her car, meet the breakdown truck etc and I
would collect him later.  Dave did not seem too put out by suggestion but in
any event the lady declined and that was that.

Of course there was the other time I saw a Midget broken down (1275 with
electrical problem) and a young guy with an attractive slightly older looking
lady with him.  I lent him my spare distributor cap and leads and the car
fired up straight away.  I never saw either of them again but they guy was
good to his word and posted back to me my spare cap and leads.

Needless to say I met my wife in Church and a couple of weeks later a traffic
sign at the top of our road had to be replaced at great expense to my wife
though nothing to do with me or my car.

Daniel1312

I got married