Re: Sprite Adventures at Summit Point

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Adventures at Summit Point
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 22:18:40 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
all that matters is that you got home safely!   "if" we would have loaded up
the mig welder we could have done a stellar job(with some borrowed metal
from some fellow competitors).   the temporary fix held!  sorry about the
relidgious carpets  lol!  a bit hole-y!   oh well any thing but on the end
of a tow truck!  btw, the tubing was a morgan front cross head lower brace
from the #59 morgan's slide for life at the glen!   evrything gets recycled!

chuck.
just glad you got home with no further complications.
we got home around 10:00pm thanks to the construction back up on rte I-78
giving us an almost 2 hour delay!  ......c.  :)