SWAG/Healey trip to the foothills 9/7 Sat.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG/Healey trip to the foothills 9/7 Sat.
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 16:16:29 +0000
Hi All,

Are any planning on attending the Golden Gate healey run next week end?
It starts in our area, Manteca CA and journeys to the foothills.  I was
going to plan the same trip for us, SWAG, but this was already planned.
Yep, I'm getting a little lazy in my old age.  I know the organizer,  He
is cool.  So if any of you Midgets want to join us or Sprites too, let
me know and I will give you the meeting point.

It will take us to two caverns and some great eating spots.  So if you
have ever wanted to repel down the wall of a deep <Gulp> dark <Gulp>
cave or would like to walk down the stairs this is the trip for you.
Also there will be shopping in Historic Murphy's for those who don't
like caves.  In all it looks to be a real good run.

I may need a head count so if you are planning on attending it contact
me.  I will try to get the price on entrance for the caves.

Rick  (AKA Wrong Way Rickie)

BTW the caves are Mercer and Moaning Caverns, Ironstone Winery is there
too.  They are the ones who have the 80 lb chunk of leaf gold from the
Sonora mining  Co. on display.  Man you got to come just to see the
vault the hunk of gold is in, it's like the crown jewels of GB.