Re: Bugeye package deal

To: Toby Atwater <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye package deal
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 10:36:34 -0500
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Reminds me of a guy with a 55 T-bird and a 68 Shelby. 25 years ago I
offered 2500 for both. They are still there...I will still give him 2500
for them..but not more. Really sad! He's gonna fix'em someday.He parked
the shelby because it used too much gas, now it uses none. The engine is
apart and rusted solid. T-bird had a bad distributor. A tree growing
through the car has bent the dashboard. If I win the lottery I doubt I
could save these cars.
Bruce Lowry