Tire Size Question......Thanks!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire Size Question......Thanks!
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hey y'all,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that offered their input about
my tire situation for the Midget.  Now that I know these wire wheels
are, in fact, only 4" wide, I elected to go with some 155/80-13 Dunlop
SP 20's.  Of course, they're only All Seasons, but oh well... :-)  At
least it ought to drift nicely!

Too bad I couldn't scope out someone in Austin wanting to perform a lug
nut to knock-off swap.  Then I could buy some wider Minilites and run
massive 175 or 185's! ;-)  Oh, and yes, it's a round arch car.

Later,
Tommy

=====
Tommy Regan