Re: Was Front suspension rebuild, now product liability

To: samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Was Front suspension rebuild, now product liability
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:56:20 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/07/2000 8:38:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
samesq@pacbell.net writes:

> In my experience, its the insurance companies who are getting rich,
>  from auto insurance to malpractice to product liability insurance.
>
>  Steve.
>  Doesn't have a Pinto or any Ford
>  No Firestone Wilderness ATX tires
>  Heavily insured.

Hang in there Steve, you'll be a rich lawyer too someday...probably move to
the Jag list.  I guess it's time to jump on the insurance guys again.  We
been lettin' 'em slide for a few months now.

Lawyers and insurance agents are the necessities of life and I'm only jealous
that I never went to law school.  I was gonna be an insurance salesman, but
decided to take the high road and sell used cars...

Robert Houston
Ford owner...got 80K on the first set of Firestones, and traded the second
set with 20K on em for a set of Bridgestones, because I feel oh so much safer
on a bridge than on fire.
...blissfully underinsured...would be folly to be wise...