Fw: Judson drive pulley

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Judson drive pulley
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 19:17:26 -0400
I tried to measure the crank pully but it is on the engine. It is about 4
inches across. The pulley on the Judson is a little smaller. The Judson
crank pully is smaller than the regular crank pulley. I can't get an
accurate measurement with a tape measure and I don't have a calipers that
big.

Hope it helps,
Kent
1960 Bugeye