VA car show - CORRECTION!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: VA car show - CORRECTION!
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:42:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Dan Dwelley" <maine2me@yahoo.com>
Oops! The car show is SUNDAY 10/15 rather than Saturday. Here's a link
specifically to the show info:

http://www.mgcarclubdc.com/hcc_main.html

Thanks to Dan Dwelley for alerting me to my mistake.

One other note - I got the paperwork right after posting my message. Ran to
the DMV and town hall, so I now have title, tags, and town sticker! All I
have left is the inspection. I think I'm OK, but I might get dinged on the
kingpins - driver side seems a little loose. Wish me luck.

> BTW, anybody going to go to the Hunt Country Classic in Middleburg, VA
this
> Saturday? Sponsored by the MG Car Club, Washington DC Centre
> (http://www.mgcarclubdc.com) (Yep, Dan, I joined!) I had hoped to put my
> Midget in the show, but with the paperwork problems I've had I just
haven't
> been able to get registered. Hope I can at least drive it to the show,
> though.

Eddie
1971 Midget (Almost legal!)