Re: Gremlin's, I got him.

To: Rick & Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Gremlin's, I got him.
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:21:27 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
DAMMIT!!! As a newly converted Democrat I want to inform you that your
property will soon be confiscated. You see, Gremlins are an endangered and
protected species, and as such your garage was a Gremlins residential area,
it will now need to be restocked with a larger supply to ensure that the
repopulation enumeration will be successful and swift. I trust you will
co-operate fully with the upcoming program.