Re: wiring harnesses

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
My '59 bugeye has a home repro wiring harness, all connections at the
various lights are soldered. A large multi-pronged aircraft plug was used to
separate the bonnet section from the car.  The PO is an aerospace engineer,
so things were done quite well.
It came out from under a tarp after 12 years and all the lights and other
electricals were functioning.

>first of all,i would like to point out that i am now using punctuation.
>now that we've gotten past that,just got back from border's and barnes and
>noble looking for books on midgets specifically,and mgs generally,just
>trying to figure out what color my new toy is going to end up.but that's not
>the reason i'm exercising my fingers on this keyboard,i was just wondering
>if we can have a show of hands as to how many of you nice folks have thrown
>out the original wiring harnesses and made your own from scratch..i'm
>conducting a poll.....
>
>      scott  77midget[i think]

Regards,
Glen Byrns