Speaking of snowy stories, Polar Bear run next weekend

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speaking of snowy stories, Polar Bear run next weekend
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 14:33:20 +0000
Hi all,

The Sac Valley MG club is running the passes again this year.  It should
be great fun as last time we did this it was in the snow.  The tops were
all down and away we went over two passes.  Considering we had 1/2" of
rain last week here in the valley and our water shed already says it has
about a foot of snow, it should be a real interesting drive again.  It
is next week end if any SWAG are interested.  Let em know and I will
smuggle you along.  Don't worry I know the host pretty well and they
won't mind too much.  How about it Glen, You want to show a few MGB's
how to drive on them mountain roads?  It is up in your area that we are
starting.  You too Pat and Amy, we are starting on Carson pass.
Stopping in Marleeville for lunch, then is over Ebbet's pass if we can.
For those that have never been to Markleeville, it great.  The county
seat and has Population of 50.  It also has a really neat schoolhouse
and a period test that I couldn't pass for the 6th grade.

P.S.  Bring a sweater, and coat, and mitt'ns, scarf.  Oh heck, bring
everything you can wear, it does get a little brisk.  But it will be a
lot of fun too.

Rick