Dash & progress.

To: "Spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash & progress.
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 18:34:59 -0700charset="Windows-1252"
Got alot of done stuff today, air tools rock.

Most of the engine bay is stripped, alot of little stuff. Wind-shield is
off, dash is off wiring is out center console is out, doors are off, molding
is gone, carpet is up and alot of other little stuff.

A quick dash question. I tore my dash apart out of curiosity since I am not
going to be using it anyway (it was cracked allot already) I started
stripping off the plastic and energy absorbing foam. Is this an old school
metal dash underneath?? It looks alot like what I remember a bugeye dash to
look like. That would be awesome if I could reuse it.  Any ideas on getting
the glue off? Laquer thinner?

Also I noticed it quite fragile without the re-enforcing strip bolted to it.

Thanks

Toby