MG/Triumph Rally in SE PA.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MG/Triumph Rally in SE PA.
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:46:40 -0400
MAN!!!  What a great weekend here in SE Penn for a drive!

We have a surprise Sprite-giving party this afternoon, so we've been
getting ready for that(more details after the party).

But, we missed the local MG/Triumph Rally.  They've been zipping around our
house most of the day - looks like fun!!  This party should be fun, tho.

For those interested, we(the AHSTC Philly Region) are having a Fall Tour on
Sunday, October 29th.  This will start at 9am at the Valley Forge Park
Ridge Sheraton.  All LBC's welcome!!!  Contact me for details.

Now, if only this warm weather would last 2 more weeks!

Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |