Re: '79 Midget For Sale

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>, Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Subject: Re: '79 Midget For Sale
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: KGROWLER@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Charley,

Yep that is correct. Machine shop costs equate for
about $600, Shipping about $250, reassembly about
$350, the rest are parts all the way back to the 3
piece clutch kit. BUT the engine is 20 over, 275 cam,
9.5:1 Compression Ratio, larger oil galleries, ARP
Head studs, dual valve springs, dual HS4 Carbs, etc.
Hence the cost.

Dan

--- Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com> wrote:

>   Hay Dan,
>
>    May I presume that you're talking about parts and
> labor to hav
> someone else do it?
>
>   Cheers,
>
>   CR
>
> Dan Dwelley wrote:
> >
> > How about a best offer of $300.
> > Hmmm...seized engine....that's almost $2500 for a
> quality rebuild (which is
> > required for a 1500 engine!).
> >
> > Dan Dwelley

=====