Clutch Master Cyl.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Master Cyl.
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:19:25 +0000
Hi all,

My Clutch master cyl is giving me big problems lately.  It's on a 74 MGB
but should be the same as a late model Midget.

It wouldn't disengage last night.  It was cold so I just thought it
needed a bleed.  Well, I bled it today and now the piston inside the cyl
is all the way down and won't return.  Pedal on the floor.  I have
rebuilt it 3 months ago, and a year ago etc.  It is like it gets stuck.
The weird thing is no fluid gets by the piston.  I use a vacuum pump to
bleed and after the piston pulled down, no more fluid came out.

Any idea would be appreciated.  I'm at a loss and pulling my hair out.

TIA

Rick