Re: adventures in driving

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: adventures in driving
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:46:00 +1000charset="iso-8859-1"
> << For the "we tight" brigade, just use a mig welder to add a blob of
> material to
>  the worn area and a file to make it the right shape (done that!) >>
>
> I would be VERY interested in Hiring you to work for me 'cause I see you
> "work" for a lot less than $ 9.95 per hour !!

Ha! Actually this was when I was far away from home and suppliers but close
to a mig welder. Wouldn't waste my time normally

> PS:  Relocation expenses not included.  Wages will be paid in cash (approx.
> $ 2.4875/hour).
>            OK??? (er, housing, nor any other "normal" costs included.)
(BUT,
> free use of "Da Fridge" allowed).

OK, now you are talking, If I start swimming now, I should be able to start
work
some time in summer 2001! See you then - btw, can you throw in a set of shoes
as
a sign-on incentive? I have a bit of a walk after that big swim!

> PPS:  You "did" use a PoziDrive tool to remove and reinstall, RIGHT???

Actually, surprise surprise I did (but it wasn't mine so it may not count
since I would have
used a phillips head if my buddy didn't have the pozi-drive!!! - it was a
*long* way from home)

Mike