SWAG Guy Foulk's Day

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Guy Foulk's Day
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 07:14:29 +0000
Hi all,

We have been invited to celebrate Guy Foulk's Day at Jack Russell
Brewery.  It is a little British Micro Brewery outside of Sacramento.
It looks like it will be quite a party.

I'm unsure of what exactly he did other than get caught trying to blow
up Parliament.  Maybe someone from across the pond will enlighten us as
to what we are celebrating.   Sounds like a good excuse to have a party
to me, or do we need to have a excuse to have one.

So far the UBSCC club, Central Valley, Sac Valley MG, and Sac Jags will
be there.  I feel that SWAG should make a good show too.

Let me know if it is something we want to attend.

Rick