adventures in drinking

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: adventures in drinking
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 21:02:44 -0500
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, JustBrits@aol.com, mikeg@vicnet.net.au, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok, so I changed the subject line a bit  <G>   I was off diving with my daughter
this weekend in Athens on a sunken hull of an old NASA experimental jet. You may
have seen the sinking on CNN, I understand that they showed it being sunk and
many
folks were talking the filming. Anyway, after the dive last night (around 10:30,
night dives rock!) we kicked back by the fire with a brew called Erdinger
WeiBbier. One of our dive group has access to a PX and gets this wonderful
elixir.
It is a white, wheat beer from Germany. Those listers out there that are retired
from the service, or were wishing you were, have not tried it, I would like to
recommend it to you. Back to your originally scheduled