rallying

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: rallying
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:53:58 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well that was the plan for yesterday, then with a bang it was over.  Driving
down to the starting point the clutch on the B went out, so we had it towed
some 30 miles home, changed out of our costumes and decided to go to dinner,
when we noticed that we had gotten a call from the people running the rally.
(We had called them earlier while stuck in traffic, 10 minutes before the
clutch blew)  They told us that we could still make the haunted house and
the dinner so we hopped in the Bugeye and raced back down through the city
45 miles south and made it.  Obviously we didn't win, but we did get the
hard luck award (fake eyeballs that the cats are really enjoying chasing
around the house!).  So I still didn't really get to learn the fun of
rallying, but the fact that we showed up with the top down in an LBC was
kind of cool.  Maybe next time...

I knew we shoulda started in the Bugeye <G>

Patricia