Re: victoria british caalog and body panels...

To: ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: victoria british caalog and body panels...
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 19:15:39 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/2000 7:04:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ultrawildcat@hotmail.com writes:

<< anybody out there have any experience with the replacement panels
available
 through victoria british?it would be nice to piece in a prefabbed patch for
 my rear quarter panels instead of getting my buddy to fabricate
 them..anybody know how close they actually follow the original contours >>

Not sure about Vicky Brit's panels, but I have used Moss panels made in
England and they are excellent in quality and fit.  I would say Vicky Brit's
panels, if made in England, will be as good.  Whenever I order anything from
Vicky Brit or Moss, I specify "No Oriental-made parts".  So far they have
honored that request, with the knowledge that they would be returned
otherwise.  If I were ordering body panels, I would specify English-made
panels only.

--David C.