That time of year, mice and NO LBC

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: That time of year, mice and NO LBC
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 01:21:44 -0400
As I sit here and take a break from my homework (school and Lisp suck)
my dog just went nuts at the back door.  I looked out and saw
a shrew scurrying across my patio.  Since I hate those little buggers
I let the dog out.  One 60 pound Shar-Pei vs. 4 oz shrew was no
contest.  Scratch one shrew.

Anyway it seems that every fall I get mice in the garage and shed.
Last winter they ate a hole in my tonneau cover.  This summer I
put in a new garage door in an effort to keep them out.  I also put
some mouse poison out (yes I am sure the dog can't get it) and I
have yet to see any mouse droppings.  I also baited the shed to
get the mice in the shed.  Hopefully they will not do any damage
to my stuff this winter.  So now is the time to stop the mice
in their tracks before they eat your interiors and wiring harnesses.
Good luck.

Little game hunter, Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei, killer of all moving mammals, eater of some small mammals.