Re: eastwood company

To: ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eastwood company
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:04:14 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/00 4:10:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ultrawildcat@hotmail.com writes:

<< anybody on the list have any experience dealing with the eastwood
 company?did they treat you well and were you happy with the quality of the
 products you ordered? looking at the rust killing primer they sell for the
 inside of my wheelwells and the underside of my hood. thanks. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The best!  A little expensive, but they have what you need.  If it isn't
their exclusive product, you can always shop around.  And they have a great
web site.  Eastwood Detail Silver paint is the right color for wheels, BTW.
I used their Corroless paint on my floorboards after I got my Midget, but
that was only a year ago, so I can't say how well it will hold up.

They used to have an outlet store when they were in Malvern, PA, but they
recently moved.  I haven't been to the new place, but the bargains at the old
store were great!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget