Re: Turn indicators

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, guy@weller-lakes.greatxscape.net
Subject: Re: Turn indicators
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:43:26 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Everybody,

I ordered a flasher from Moss to replace mine, but it got back ordered, and
then they sent the wrong one.  So I went to Auto Zone and bought a $2 or $3
flasher that looked about the same as the one on my car (3 spade
connectors).  Everything works properly except the dash indicator light.  It
is on when it should be off and off when it should be on (That's right it
stays on most of the time and blinks opposite the signals when they are on).
  I haven't figured it out, but assumed it was wired differently than the
Lucas on the inside.  These days I think it could be something else.
Anybody got any ideas?  Maybe you Frank?

Ryan