Eastwood panel adhesive

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eastwood panel adhesive
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:43:03 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
In a confluence of a couple of recent threads (Eastwood and panel adhesive)
I'm just wondering if anyone has tried, you guessed it, the Eastwood Panel
Adhesive (Eastwood item 31087). I know there was a bit of enthusiasm for
Lord Fusor adhesive. This stuff is pretty cheap (16.99 a tube - looks about
the same quantity as Fusor) but works in a regular caulk gun. It is also
pretty slow curing (48 hours) - might be a disadvantage if you need to do a
fast repair.

Any comments? I'm going to be buying some Corroless soon, and I think I may
try some of this adhesive unless I hear some horror stories about it. Just
have a few small holes in the floor to patch - nothing major or structural.

Thanks,

Eddie
1971 Midget