Re: Patchin' the Manifold

To: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Patchin' the Manifold
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:45:45 EDT
Sure ain't hard to wake up a sleeping Ed (Justbrits), is it???   LOLOL

In a message dated 10/23/2000 8:42:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< Well, David, NOW you have gone and, WITHOUT doubt, jinxed yourself!!!!

 << Here is what I am gonna try, being a Valentine ordained, Clarici
  authorized "We Cheap" club member. >>

 And here is YOUR (new) prob.  It IS "The WE Tight" club!!!!!!!  Oh oh!!!!!

 << Remember (if you'uns is old enough--ED is
  for sure!) >>

 You "do" mean Ed in NC, right??

 <<going in those old country stores with the pot bellied stoves?  >>

 Huuum, youse be lookin' in da mirror again????

 << The hot pipes above them were smeared with this cement stuff, as well as
any
  cracks in the pot belly, and it churned along merrily and hotly?  Well I
  stopped by my local old time hardware store today and procured a small
  ($2.29) plastic jar of FURNACE CEMENT, good to 3000 degrees F.  I am gonna
  smear and force that stuff into and onto the manifold and see if'n it
works.
  I will post to the list the results in a couple of weeks.  >>

 er, I do beleive dat dem der pipes was not made of "plastic"???  Enq....nah!!

  <<Anybody ever tried this???? >>

 OH MY G*D, a "leader"!!!!!   The "world" is coming to an "end"

 <VBG> >>