Originality vs Modifications

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Originality vs Modifications
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:06:29 -0400
A lot of good points for both sides of the coin. My Bugeye is by no means
stock but I have tried to maintain a stock appearance. It has a built 1275
with a Judson. Not stock but what I consider a period appearance. When it is
complete, I'll sit down and write the book as to what's what with it. You
know, 1967 engine, 1971 wiring, 1966 steering column, etc.!!! All I have to
do is find all of my notes...

Spridgets are like Harleys - you can make them what you want or you can
leave 'em alone and drive them anyway!

It was my goal when I decided to put her back on the street that she would
be a fast, fun, reliable, economical street racer! I collected a lot of neat
original stuff when I raced her and soon she will be a noteworthy old car.
You could spend a lot more money and get a new car that would probably burn
my Bugeye in the 1/4 mile but I'm sure you wouldn't have near as much fun as
I had (and will have again) with my archaic Limie-tech rustmobile.

Sprites forever, Japs never!

Kent
1960 Bugeye (Future old fart in an old car!)