Re: Clutch this time, and other woes

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch this time, and other woes
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:37:53 -0500
Don't expect much travel in the clutch push rod.  If you're draining the MC,
you are probably getting the air out (and probably a face full of fluid as
well).
Anybody know how much travel can be expected?  I would think that if your
clutch thrust bearing is near the end of it's life the rod travel be
greater.

Michael Knisely
'71 Midget