Re: Foward tilting non-bugeye bonnet.

To: Toby@intri-plex.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Foward tilting non-bugeye bonnet.
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:13:49 EDT
A guy a know (with a modified Morris Minor) had a friend who purchased a
Californian import to the UK, box spridget.  The container the car was
shipped in had a motorbike in it which had broken loose and damaged the
Spridget.  The Spridget had a steel one piece front that was to all intents
and purposes wings and bonnet welded together along with flared wheel arches
and I guess, a lot of bondo.

It was INCREDIBLY HEAVY.

1312

In a message dated 26/10/00 00:39:27 GMT Daylight Time, Toby@intri-plex.com