What's it worth?

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's it worth?
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:58:17 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have been looking for a Bugeye project and just today found one listed in
a local paper.  The ad reads "59/60 Austin Bugeye Sprite, 2 bodies, 3
engines, parts to build 1 complete car & most of another, wheels, tops,
trans, hardtop, 59 body almost ready to paint."  No price was listed.

What would be a fair price to pay for something like this presuming the 59
body is done well (no bondo) and the parts look in good shape (at least
rebuildable)?

What things should look for (or look out for)?  This would be my first
Spridget purchase and I am looking for any pointers you can provide.

Thanks a bunch.

Aaron