RE: FW: engines and trans

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: engines and trans
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:15:41 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Ed,
        My facts are correct. It was the other guy who was confused. The 200 is
pretty much junk. The Powerglide is a great trans (better be cause that's
what is between my knees on my FE dragster). My first one was in a 65'
Impala SS. Until recently, I have preferred 350's. But after seeing the
results of an "all out" 700R4 conversion we did in a 72' 454 Chevelle, I'm
converted (pun intended).
Jaybird